NARFA WELLNESS REWARDS PROGRAM EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
INTRODUCING NARFA WELLNESS REWARDS
In order to qualify for the NARFA Rewards program, you must be enrolled in the NARFA Medical and NARFA Life Insurance Programs. If you are not enrolled in the NARFA Medical and NARFA Life Insurance Programs, you do not qualify for the Rewards program.
- Cash rewards for online health risk assessment and annual physical
- Flu Shots
- Program for future moms
- Chronic condition management including: heart failure, coronary artery disease, COPD or Asthma
- Age-appropriate mammogram and colonoscopy
- Cholesterol test and weight management
- Diabetes program
2019 the NARFA Rewards Program is only available to those NARFA subscribers enrolled in an H.S.A. Plan. Please read the following to review the changes which are highlighted.
Subscribers and enrolled spouses are automatically eligible to participate.
NARFA offers numerous incentives as you work your way to wellness:
- Subscribers and spouses who complete the Anthem Online Health Assessment (HRA) by March 31, 2019 (or 90 days from enrolling in the plan for new subscribers) will earn a $50.00 reward. For all covered individuals who completed the assessment in 2018, you will need to complete it again in 2019 in order to receive the $50.00 HRA award.
- Sign on to NARFA.com and provide your email address and receive $25.00. The NARFA Team will be sharing a link with all Employers and enrolled Employees to our Wellness and EAP Section. Employees will then register with their email addresses to earn a $25.00 reward. They will also be subscribed to a monthly email newsletter covering topics related to health and wellness, EAP, and relevant program updates. If you provided your email address in 2017 or 2018, you are not eligible for this reward.
- Next have a Complete Annual Physical and earn another $100.00.
- Get a flu shot that is processed through the Anthem BCBS medical plan and receive $25.00. (shot must be billed and processed through your coverage with Anthem or it will not be eligible for this reward).
- Pregnant or planning to be? Enroll and participate in the Anthem Future Moms program and earn up to $500.00(see notes) for completing 3 levels of the program; Initial Enrollment and Assessment at 16 weeks, Mid Term Assessment at 28 weeks, and Post-Partum Assessment at 1 month after your due date
- Managing a chronic condition? If you have been diagnosed with Heart Failure, Coronary Artery Disease, Diabetes, COPD or Asthma enroll in the Anthem Condition Care program, complete an assessment and earn $250.00 (see notes). You will work closely with registered nurses to set goals to help manage your condition, and, once you meet them you will earn another $250.00(see notes).
- Have your age-appropriate annual mammogram, and earn $100.
- Have your age-appropriate colonoscopy, and earn $100.
- Join Weight Watchers and submit proof of payment for 3 months of the program and earn $50.
- Have your age-appropriate Cholesterol test (males 35+ years, females 40+ years) and earn $50.
- DIABETICS – Have the following tests done and the enclosed form completed by your physician. Mail the form in to NARFA and once all tests are confirmed with Anthem, we will cut a check for $200.
- A1C Test
- LDL blood test
- Urine microalbumin test
- Dilated eye exam
NEW REWARDS FOR 2019:
- Follow the instructions on the email you receive from My Medical Shopper to set up an account, and “link” your Anthem Health account to your My Medical Shopper account and receive a $20 Reward.
- Utilize My Medical Shopper when choosing a provider for one of hundreds of different procedures. If you choose a provider that shows a “My medical reward, that is the reward you receive.” Please see the My Medical Shopper brochure for all requirements.
Utilize My Medical Shopper when choosing a provider for one of hundreds of different procedures. If you choose a provider that shows a “My medical reward, that is the reward you receive.” Please see the My Medical Shopper brochure for all requirements.
If you have any questions regarding this program or your benefits please contact your NARFA Client Services Advocate at 800-258-5318.
Reward checks will be cut on a quarterly basis.
*If your yearly rewards total more than $600, you will be issued a 1099 as the rewards are deemed taxable income by the IRS.
**Yearly rewards are capped at $2500 per subscriber
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE:
REWARDS CHECKS WILL ONLY BE ISSUED TO PEOPLE WHO ARE EMPLOYED BY AN NARFA MEMBER COMPANY AT THE TIME THE CHECKS ARE CUT. EVEN IF YOU HAVE PARTICIPATED IN THE PROGRAM AND COMPLETED ALL REQUIREMENTS, IF YOU ARE NOT EMPLOYED AT THE TIME THE CHECKS ARE PAID, YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REWARD.
Get a Free Quote
I have been involved with NARFA for about 20-years. They run one of the best health and welfare arrangements for their members that I have seen. They are compliance focused and customer responsive. Their internal staff is professional and knowledgeable. NARFA goes out of its way to provide services to its members and assist them in solving lots of problems that many other associations would ignore.
NARFA, not only provides amazing benefits to it’s members, but they are always looking for new and better ways that they can serve the membership. The service that they provide are unparalleled and the staff is amazing.
I have had the pleasure of working with the NARFA team for the better part of 15 years. They are professional, responsive, courteous and incredibly knowledgable. The benefits that they bring to the NARFA membership are second to none. I highly recommend any business in the automotive, roads and fuel industries to consider NARFA.
NARFA has been a professional organization ran by great people for many years. Our family business has relied on NARFA for many insurance needs.
There is no waiting on hold for long periods of time. The customer service at NARFA is exceptional!
NARFA offers health insurance and employee benefits for the automotive, road, fuel and related industries. The NARFA team is incredibly helpful at finding the right healthcare and employee benefits plan to meet the needs of your organization.