Many organizations look at Associations and think there is a high cost to join. This is not the case with NARFA.
In fact, the savings we provide in many of our programs, not to mention us easing much of your administrative burdens, saves you more than your cost of membership!
Here are some of the things we are proud to do for our member businesses:
NARFA takes great pride in being an advocate for our member businesses and their industries. We are dedicated to protecting and advancing the needs of your industry.
We work at the federal and state level advocate for issues that impact the automotive, roads, fuel, and related industries. We invite all of our members to stay in touch with us and help us shape and share our industries’ voice.
Our educational resources are extensive, and cover legislative updates, safety and loss control bulletins, regulatory and compliance notices, and much more.
We also produce eBooks, white papers, and aggregate research from other industry leaders to offer great insights to our member businesses.
Members-only briefs provide introductory overviews on industry issues to keep you up-to-date.
Latest News From OSHA
- U.S. Department of Labor Concludes Successful Strategic Partnership With Langlas & Associates Inc. at Billings High School Project
- U.S. Department of Labor Reminds Employers of Important Protections for Working Safely in Summer Heat
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Missouri Contractor After Employee Suffers Severe Injuries in Trench Collapse
- Federal Court Orders Sanctions, Appoints Special Master in Contempt Ruling Against Contractors, Owner for Not Complying With Safety Standards
- ICYMI: U.S. Department of Labor Acts to Help American Workers and Employers During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Guidance to Ensure Uniform Enforcement of Silica Standards
Latest News From DOL
- CORRECTED: U.S. Department of Labor Awards More Than $81 Million In Grants to Expand Registered Apprenticeship in 42 States and Territories
- U.S. Names Panelists for USMCA Labor Enforcement
- U.S. Department of Labor Ready to Enforce USMCA
- NOTICE: Simultaneous Release of Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims and Monthly Employment Situation Reports
- U.S. Department of Labor Updates Regulation To Improve Veterans’ Access to Health Care