Many organizations look at Associations and think there is a high cost to join. This is not the case with NARFA.
In fact, the savings we provide in many of our programs, not to mention us easing much of your administrative burdens, saves you more than your cost of membership!
Here are some of the things we are proud to do for our member businesses:
NARFA takes great pride in being an advocate for our member businesses and their industries. We are dedicated to protecting and advancing the needs of your industry.
We work at the federal and state level advocate for issues that impact the automotive, roads, fuel, and related industries. We invite all of our members to stay in touch with us and help us shape and share our industries’ voice.
Our educational resources are extensive, and cover legislative updates, safety and loss control bulletins, regulatory and compliance notices, and much more.
We also produce eBooks, white papers, and aggregate research from other industry leaders to offer great insights to our member businesses.
Members-only briefs provide introductory overviews on industry issues to keep you up-to-date.
Latest News From OSHA
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Georgia Distributor for Chemical and Other Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Forms Alliance with National Utility Contractors Association of South Florida to Prevent Excavation Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Two Florida Construction Contractors After Fatal Fall at Miami Work Site
- U.S. Department of Labor Enters Partnership to Promote Safety During Construction of Amazon Distribution Center in Wisconsin
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Ohio Manufacturer for Exposing Employees to Respiratory, Chemical, and Other Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Ohio Aluminum Can Manufacturer After Employee Suffers Broken Arm When Caught in Machine
Latest News From DOL
- Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims Report
- U.S. Department of Labor Offers States Receiving National Health Emergency Dislocated Worker Grants Additional Funds for Fidelity Bonds
- U.S. Department of Labor Awards $2,234,122 to 24 States For Fidelity Bonding Demonstration Grants
- Louisiana Couple Pleads Guilty to Operating Fraudulent Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangement
- U.S. Departments of Health and Human Services, Labor, and the Treasury Expand Access to Quality, Affordable Health Coverage Through Health Reimbursement Arrangements