Many organizations look at Associations and think there is a high cost to join. This is not the case with NARFA.
In fact, the savings we provide in many of our programs, not to mention us easing much of your administrative burdens, saves you more than your cost of membership!
Here are some of the things we are proud to do for our member businesses:
NARFA takes great pride in being an advocate for our member businesses and their industries. We are dedicated to protecting and advancing the needs of your industry.
We work at the federal and state level advocate for issues that impact the automotive, roads, fuel, and related industries. We invite all of our members to stay in touch with us and help us shape and share our industries’ voice.
Our educational resources are extensive, and cover legislative updates, safety and loss control bulletins, regulatory and compliance notices, and much more.
We also produce eBooks, white papers, and aggregate research from other industry leaders to offer great insights to our member businesses.
Members-only briefs provide introductory overviews on industry issues to keep you up-to-date.
Latest News From OSHA
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Mississippi Paper Manufacturer For Workplace Safety Violations, Proposes $303,657 in Penalties
- U.S. Department of Labor Imposes Fine on Motion Picture Company for Failing to Adequately Protect Stuntmen from On-Set Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Investigation Results in Court Ordering a Pennsylvania Hair Salon to Pay $40,000 to Stylist Fired after Report of Health and Safety Hazards
- Response from U.S. Department of Labor Regarding Fake OSHA Cards
- U.S. Department of Labor and Dimeo Construction Partner to Promote Workplace Safety During North Kingstown Construction Project
- U.S. Department of Labor Provides Interim Compliance Guidance for Evaluation of Crane Operators
Latest News From DOL
- U.S. Department of Labor Data Shows That American Job Openings Exceed Job Seekers for First Time on Record
- Statement by U.S. Secretary of Labor Acosta on the May Jobs Report
- Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims Report
- U.S. Secretary of Labor Acosta and U.S. Senator Collins Highlight Importance of Skills-Based Education in Maine
- U.S. Secretary of Labor Acosta Issues Statement Regarding Memorial Day