Many organizations look at Associations and think there is a high cost to join. This is not the case with NARFA.
In fact, the savings we provide in many of our programs, not to mention us easing much of your administrative burdens, saves you more than your cost of membership!
Here are some of the things we are proud to do for our member businesses:
NARFA takes great pride in being an advocate for our member businesses and their industries. We are dedicated to protecting and advancing the needs of your industry.
We work at the federal and state level advocate for issues that impact the automotive, roads, fuel, and related industries. We invite all of our members to stay in touch with us and help us shape and share our industries’ voice.
Our educational resources are extensive, and cover legislative updates, safety and loss control bulletins, regulatory and compliance notices, and much more.
We also produce eBooks, white papers, and aggregate research from other industry leaders to offer great insights to our member businesses.
Members-only briefs provide introductory overviews on industry issues to keep you up-to-date.
Latest News From OSHA
- U.S. Department of Labor Publishes New OSHA Poster Aimed At Reducing Workplace Exposure to the Coronavirus
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Skinner Tank Company After Employee’s Fatal Fall at St. Joseph, Missouri, Worksite
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites New Jersey Manufacturer For Safety Lapse Again After Employee Amputation
- U.S. Department of Labor Appoints Amanda Edens OSHA Deputy Assistant Secretary
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Construction Contractors for Safety Violations After Worker Fatality and Injuries at I-4 Ultimate Project in Florida
- 7th Annual National Safety Stand-Down to Prevent Falls Postponed Due to COVID-19
Latest News From DOL
- U.S. Department Of Labor Announces New CARES Act Guidance on Unemployment Insurance for States in Response to COVID-19 Crisis
- Statement by Secretary of Labor Eugene Scalia on Unemployment Insurance Claims
- U.S. Department Of Labor Issues Guidance for Respirators Certified under Other Countries’ Standards During COVID-19 Pandemic
- U.S. Department Of Labor Announces Additional Guidance Following Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave Implementation
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Guidance for Respiratory Protection During N95 Shortage Due to COVID-19 Pandemic