The best way for you to protect both yourself and your employees against issues involving illness or injury incurred in the workplace is Workers’ Compensation insurance. Established in 1995, NARFA’s Automotive Industries Compensation Corporation (AICC) program was created to service the workers’ compensation needs of members in Massachusetts. The AICC program provides coverage for medical expenses, lost income, rehabilitation cost, death benefits, and more.
Experience the benefits:
- Discounts you deserve: Up-front premium discounts
- Earn back dividends: The AICC program has paid members dividends of almost $12 million since inception
- Loss-control services: Loss-control services are proven to be cost-effective. The AICC loss-control is second to none and is industry specific – and there is no extra charge.
- Proactive claims management: The medical management team is in contact with all parties involved within 24 hours of a claim. Our team manages all aspects of a claim from the beginning, so you have confidence a solution will be in place quickly and effectively.
- Online access to claims 24/7: Always know where things are in the claims process.
- Enjoy service beyond your expectations: Our dedicated team is best-in-class for customer service and compliance.
- Managed membership: There are strict guidelines and a board vote before new members are accepted in the AICC group.
- Safety culture: Since inception of the AICC group, NARFA has developed a culture of safety that has been nationally recognized.
- Power in membership means power in numbers: Over 250 companies like yours currently participate in NARFA’s self-insured Workers’ Compensation group.
- AICC boasts a 99% member-retention rate and has produced an average of 30% savings since inception.