We wanted to share with you some valuable links to Free Tax Services & Filing Season Awareness discussions during March and April. These meetings are focusing on providing information for individuals, especially those that are underserved or who may not have a filing requirement. We want to ensure that they are aware of benefits available to them and various federal filing season information including:
- Free tax preparation services
- Stimulus / Economic Impact Payments
- Recovery Rebate Credit
- Earned Income Credit
- Child Tax Credit
- Unemployment Benefits
Please join these informational sessions and share with others who could benefit from these meetings. Participants just need to click on the link below to join the meeting.
These are the upcoming events for Vermont and New Hampshire.
- Thursday, March 25th, 10:00 am – 11:00 am (English)
- Thursday, April 15th, 10:00 am – 11:00 am (English)
- Wednesday, March 24th from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm (Spanish)
- Wednesday, April 14th, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm (Spanish)