The Workers’ Compensation market could currently best be characterized as stable, but changes in the nation’s workforce—coupled with rapid-fire technological advancements—threaten to upset the balance of the industry. The automotive, roads, fuel, and related industries have unique needs when it comes to Workers’ Compensation, and the Automotive Industries Compensation Corporation (AICC) was created in 1996 to address these needs for businesses in Massachusetts.Among the factors challenging the Workers’ Compensation system are increasing medical costs, threats to the industry’s security systems and the changing nature of the workforce. However, many organizations are seeking solutions leveraging not only new technology, but joining organizations such as the AICC to enhance company safety culture, and have the support and knowledge provided by the NARFA team, presenting more opportunities to control costs and ensure their injured workers are receiving timely and proper care.Why NARFA Wins At Controlling Workers Compensation Costs
The AICC is a self-insured Workers’ Compensation program serving businesses in the automotive, roads, fuel, and related industries in Massachusetts. Each year, members recieve:
- Huge up-front discounts in premium dollars
- Since inception in 1996, the AICC has generated over $12 million in dividends and an additional $13 million in upfront premium savings for its members.
- Free, unlimited loss control services
- Online access to claims 24/7
- Proactive claims management: The medical management team is in contact with all parties involved within 24 hours of a claim. Our team manages all aspects of a claim from the beginning, so you have confidence a solution will be in place quickly and effectively.
- Best in class service from a dedicated team of professionals
- Managed membership: strict guidelines and board vote before new members are accepted into the AICC
- 99% member retention rate
- Average member saves 40% in Workers Compensation
Over 250 companies participate in the AICC program in Massachusetts. Costs are lower as the group as a whole continues to perform extremely well, and claims are often lower as claims are improved due to our member businesses taking a heightened interest in preventing claims as well as controlling costs through more hands-on managed care services that the AICC provides.
Please contact us to find out more about how your business can benefit from our nationally recognized Workers Compensation program.